Be part of the movement! Take part in the challenge…
Take a stand against child abuse with the Free From Abuse Fund.
Big Shout Out to Kurt Couto. African Champion and Olympic 400m Hurdles Athlete 2016 for participating in the #cookiecrumbchallenge. Kurt Couto is an Olympian which participated in 4 Olympics. He was the flag bearer for three of these. Today we honor you for being the Flag Bearer for the Free From Abuse Fund. Thank you for your support we are looking forward to see who will follow in your footsteps.
View his video HERE
Help to encourage victims of abuse to report or tell their stories. Take part in the cookie crumb challenge, and take a stand against the violence of children.
Step by Step instructions for challenge:
- Crumb your favorite cookies
- Get video camera in place and ready to record.
- Let a partner feed you the crumbed cookies until your mouth is full…DO NOT SWALLOW cookies.
- With a mouth full of crumbed cookies say the following: Don’t choke, speak up, I stand against child abuse.
- Post video on as many as possible, social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. followed by the hashtags: #cookiecrumbchallenge #FreeFromAbuseFund #don’tchokespeakupIstandagainstchildabuse.
- Nominate friends, colleagues and family members to take part in the challenge.
- Nominated persons have 48 hours to comply or forfeit by way of giving a charitable financial donation to the Free From Abuse Fund.
For more information visit our Facebook page or Free From Abuse Fund page HERE